Expert Masonry Services
Connecticut Cellar Doors specializes in unique installation applications and is fully versed to provide you expert masonry services from small concrete repairs to pouring new cellar door caps and beyond to full waterproofing foundation injections. We routinely repair masonry under old cellar doors, and around bottom entry doors and cellar windows. It doesn’t make sense to install a new cellar door on a damaged, crumbling foundation.
- Stairway, Patio, Walkway and Concrete Repairs.
- Years of masonry experience.
- We specialize in cellar door installations and foundation work.
- Free, no obligation estimates!
Foundation Crack Repair
Crack injection is designed for cracks in poured concrete walls. It does not work on concrete block walls because of their hollow cores. It is usually applied from the inside, which avoids digging on the outside of the walls.
Crack injection works by filling the entire length and depth of the crack. It permanently stops water leaks and also, prevents water from getting into the concrete and deteriorating it further. No drilling is needed.
Our standard injection kits use polyurethane, which forcefully expands to fill the entire crack and even a void on the outside. If structural strength is definitely required, use our epoxy crack injection kits, which is more exacting. Epoxy does not expand and tends to run out of the back of the crack. A 1/4″ wide crack will need twice as much epoxy as a 1/8″ crack.
- Suitable for hairline cracks, as well as wide cracks (up to 1/2″).
- Made extra strong with pressure treated lumber
- Custom made to fit properly, yet affordable
- New stringers and masonry work done as well
Contact Us now for a FREE estimate.