Bilco Door Bridgeport, CT
CT Cellar Doors is a Connecticut based company that has been installing Bilco brand basement doors and Bilco brand cellar doors as well as solving other basement door issues for over a decade. Our quality workmanship with Bilco door installations has earned us a reputation as one of Bridgeport Connecticut’s premiere Bilco cellar door installers. We are experts in our field, for Bilco door replacement or Bilco door installation, whatever you need call us.
Our Bilco brand cellar door product is still unmatched in design and quality in Bridgeport, CT. Our Products are available in several material and finish options.
CT Cellar Doors is committed to producing access products with the best quality, design and workmanship. our Bilco door products are manufactured consistently with high quality standards and our bilco door installation ensure total customer satisfaction. As part of its commitment, Bilco door covers allow homeowners to add code-compliant living space or storage areas to their home. Large items such game tables and furniture for finished areas, or pool supplies and patio furniture for storage areas, move easily through the wide opening of a Bilco door.
Bilco hatches and floor doors all come with “Gas Spring lift assistance” providing smooth, easy, one-hand operation and prevents the door panels from slamming closed. “Gas Springs” are similar to car lift pistons making opening your basement door virtually effort free.
All Bilco brand cellar doors offer ready to be painted, baked-on Sherwin Williams primer finish with superior adhesion. If you prefer not to paint your Bilco door, please asked your planning representative for a variety of options. Bilco brand cellar doors satisfy the IRC 2012 Building code requirement for emergency egress in finished basement areas.
Contact us now for a FREE estimate.
Why Bridgeport, CT homeowners should choose A Bilco Brand Cellar Door From CT Cellar Doors, LLC?
- No hassle installation.
- We can provide any masonry work required.
- Torsion-Cam lift assistance provides smooth, easy, one-hand operation.
- Flanged construction sheds water and prevents binding due to ice and snow.
- Slide bolt lock and internal mounting flanges make your home safe and secure. Optional keyed lock kit available for exterior access.
- Heavy gauge steel and sturdy concealed hinges, protected from the weather ensure all-season operation and lasting service.
- Satisfies IRC 2012 Building code requirements for emergency egress in finished basement areas.