Basement Window Installation
At Connecticut Cellar Doors we use only Low Emissivity (Low E) glass for our basement windows. Low E is thin with transparent layers of metal oxide applied to the glass surface. In warmer temperatures, Low E helps filter unwanted heat and ultraviolet rays from the sun from entering your basement, thereby keeping your basement cooler. In colder temperatures, the Low E coating allows heat rays from the sun to pass through, helping to warm interior temperatures. This means that regardless of the outside temperature, climate or season, Low E glass helps reduce the costs needed to heat or cool your home by using the rays from the sun to your advantage.
Our basement windows are dual glass standard and filled with argon gas for maximum efficiency. Argon gas is a colorless, odorless gas found in our atmosphere, Argon is more dense than air making it an excellent insulation material. By replacing the air between the two panes of glass with Argon, our windows provide increased insulation for your basement.
Add brightness to your basement by installing basement windows. Our basement window installation will bring in air and light, which will make it a comfortable family living area in no time. Our vinyl sliding basement windows are large and have a smooth sliding mechanism with a half screen. In the summer months the sliding screen basement windows can be opened to let air into your basement, freshening that stale air common in basements.
CT Cellar Doors, LLC Basement Windows
· Custom made to fit perfectly.
· No-maintenance white vinyl with welded seams.
· Easy sliding operation with locks.
· Made with Low E glass.
· Argon Insulating dual glass standard.
· Dryer Vent option available.
· Insect screen over sliding panel.
· Window Wells and Well Covers available also.
· 20 Year glass Warranty.
· Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval.
· One day installations, full site cleanup.
· Professional, high quality workmanship, yet affordable.
· Licensed and insured. We show up when we say we will.
Contact Us now for a FREE estimate.